Today I’m giving you the rundown on reasons why you may be gaining weight despite your best efforts.
So, let’s dive in…
- You cut out carbs – this can cause over-eating in other calorie-dense foods.
- You’re skipping meals – fasting is awesome but not if it causes you to over-eat at other times of the day.
- You’re not prioritizing strength training over cardio – this can be detrimental to long-term fat loss.
- You’re snacking mindlessly – handfuls of this and that throughout the day add up way faster than you think.
- You’re drinking your calories and not accounting for them.
- Your weekends are a free-for-all with food and/or alcohol.
- Your portions are too big – you can over-do it with healthy foods too!
- You’re not sleeping enough.
- You’re not managing your stress.
Any of these feel familiar?
One of the best ways to resolve all of these is to commit to a nutrition and exercise program with support, accountability, and community…
…because truly, no one creates success alone!
If you know it’s time to get a handle on things, please comment below or click here so I can get back in touch with you to support you! http://rebelfitusa.com/campaign/consultation/
I created Rebel Fit to support people with these exact struggles, and we gotcha!