Too many times throughout my career I’ve heard about the necessity for fast foods or unhealthy food consumption because of lack of time.
But really, I think it comes down to two things:
- Lack of education and simply knowing that healthy food is just as easy
- The willingness to choose healthier options
So, today I want to share with you a few of my favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas that are literally JUST as fast as hitting a drive-through or grabbing unhealthy options.
- Meal replacement shake with water or milk of your choice (doesn’t get easier than that!)
- Plain full fat Greek yogurt and a piece of fruit (just grab from the fridge!)
- Reheated leftovers from last night’s dinner
- Pre-fixed salad kit from the grocery store (just throw some pre-boiled eggs or pre-grilled protein on top)
- Grab from a hot bar – there are so many great, healthy options! (like at Whole Foods – this is probably faster than the drive thru line!)
- Get a rotisserie chicken and a bag of steam in the microwave veggies (this will last multiple meals)
Get rid of calorie-laden beverages, and you’re good to go!
I hope you see how easy this can be! I am all about health with ease. ☺
Let me know which you’re going/have to tried!