Look – I know it’s easy to get stuck on the scale when you want to change your body. I’ve even been guilty of this myself.
But today I wanted to share some other ways you can check in with yourself to see you’re making progress…even if the number on the scale hasn’t changed.
Check out my 8 ways you’re progressing that aren’t weight loss:
- You feel a noticeable difference in your energy (for the better!)
- Your clothes are fitting looser and you feel more confident in them
- You check your essential measurements (waist, hips, thighs) and they’re smaller – even if the scale is the same
- You have an easier time with daily activities like walking up the stairs
- You’re able to maintain a weight lower than your previous weight
- You find it easier to make good nutrition choices
- Exercise feels more like a routine than a chore
- You feel stronger
So, there you have it!
If you get stuck simply on the number on the scale, you’ll find yourself frustrated often.
Instead, I encourage you to diversify how you qualify success because at the end of the day, weight is simply one measure.